- Do you have money left in this year's budget and want to use it wisely whilst you still can?
- Would you be interested in a resource that uses the mobile technology in students' pockets to give them high quality, curriculum relevant GCSE revision materials which are proven to raise A* - C performance?
- Would you like to get access to the numerous grants and free equipment available to schools?
GCSEPod have teamed up with Pebble to give you a very special offer. Buy a GCSEPod subscription between 1st December 2011 and 31st January 2012 and we'll give you a year's subscription to Pebble's School Fundfinder absolutely FREE (worth £250).
More about Pebble's Fund Finder:
School Fund Finder is a 'web service' that allows users to search for available grants, funding and free items from Businesses, Organisations, Foundations and Trusts from an easy to use website. Our included supporting 'Advice Line' gives you the opportunity to talk to a qualified and experienced SFF team member about your projects and applications. You'll receive feedback and comments on any reviews of your applications and we don't take an additional fee from any grants you have success with. Users can store searches that look for relevant funds and SFF will send an email alert direct to them when new funds become available.
- Search through hundreds of available grants, funds and free items
- Receive email alerts when new funds become available
- Learn how to write powerful fund applications with document templates
- Customise searches and alerts to only see relevant funds
- Free help and advice from our experienced fundraising team on your applications
- Monthly newsletter informing you of news, funding and deadlines
GCSEPod subscribing schools are reporting in excess of 20% improvement in GCSE exam results.
Like to find out more? We've put together some links to find out more:
- Fundfinder can help you buy your GCSEPod subscription too (we can give you sufficient access to enable you to do this)
- Watch how students access and download
- Interested in Fundfinder helping you buy GCSEPod and helping you for a whole 12 months too?
- Establish that your school is interested in improving its
- Have a look in Fundfinder via their trial access to identify funds. (they let you do this for a few days)
- http://www.talktopebble.co.uk/enquiries.php tick the Fundraising and Grants box and cite GCSEPod in the 'How did you hear about us' box.
Obtain funding support.
If you want to talk to one of the support team at Pebble, then call 0845 310 1788
Or, if you'd like to arrange an online demonstration with a GCSEPod expert, call 0191 2111 999 or e-mail email@example.com
GCSEPod recently featured in the Manchester Evening News, showcasing Wright Robi...
GCSEPod recently featured in the Basingstoke Gazette. The article focused on Cos...
GCSEPod featured recently in the Wiltshire Times, in the cleverly titled "i...